Wednesdays · 7 pm
2021 Spring Series | Live Webinars
• Feb 17, Express Yourself! A Journal Writing Workshop – with Maisie Sparks
• Mar 3, Biblio Breakdown: How to Surprise Your Readers – with Ekta Garg
• Mar 17, Embracing the Child's Eye: Writing for Children and Teens – with Sarah Aronson
• Mar 31, Writing Your Memoir – with Parham Parastaran
• Apr 7, Poems from Prompts – with Jim O’Brien
• May 26, Writers Lounge
2021 Summer Series | Live Webinars
• Jun 16, Five Ways to Write What You Know – John Milas
• Jul 7, Solving Your Story Problems – Ekta Garg
• Aug 4, From Novice to Novelist: The Path to Getting Published – Ekta Garg
Our 2020 Short Story Contest included entries from community members who participated in the Writer’s Workshops series. On November 18, the top three stories were read publicly and the awards were announced. Congratulations to the winners!
First place winner of the 2020 Short Story Contest, Andrea Alghalith.
Winners of the 2019 Short Story Contest (from left): Murillo Soranso, second place; Julie Wagner, third place; and Jessica Launius, first place.