Meeting rooms are available by reservation. If you’d like help from a staff member, contact our Administration office at 217/403-2000. We look forward to helping you! Reserve a meeting room »
Catering is now available for meetings in the Robeson Pavilion! Order catering from the Library Café »
Study rooms are available for 2 hours daily. Reserve a study room »
Community groups are welcome to meet at the library.
The library offers a variety of beautiful spaces for groups, as well as free study rooms.
We provide use of meeting rooms at no charge for nonprofit and volunteer groups, as long as the person reserving the room is a City of Champaign resident.
You can find a full list of room options on our Meeting Room Policy page.
About booking a meeting room
- Read our Meeting Room Policy.
- Reserve a room »
- Contact us at 217/403-2000 with any questions or for a staff member to assist with reserving a room. We are happy to help!
- Meeting rooms are available free to nonprofit groups and for a fee to profit and non-resident groups. Please complete payment for your reservation no later than 48 hours before your meeting.
- To keep our library looking neat and clean, please keep all tables, chairs, and signage inside the room. To display items, bring floor easels; do not attach items to walls or chair rail.
- Please leave the room clean and in good condition. If excessive cleanup or any damage repair is required after your meeting, you will be charged $60 per hour (minimum charge $25), or the actual cost of the repair.
About using our meeting rooms
- Wifi, a projector and HDMI or VGA/Audio cable are available in all our meeting rooms. Please bring your own laptop with an HDMI or VGA port or adapter.
- To play a Blu-ray or DVD, please bring a laptop equipped with a player.
- Microphone and sound system are available in Robeson Pavilion Rooms A&B&C.
- Please help us keep the library looking neat and clean. We ask that your group keep all tables and chairs inside the room you are using. Signs may not be placed in the lobby or anywhere outside your room. To display items, you may wish to bring floor easels. Do not attach anything to the walls, doors or chair rail.
- You are responsible for the room during your entire reserved time. If you leave early, please notify staff, so we can secure the room.
Updated April 4, 2022
Meeting Room Policy
Reserve a Meeting Room
1st floor meeting rooms:
2nd floor meeting rooms:
Meeting Room Reservations