Print from Anywhere
YOU CAN PRINT from anywhere using our mobile printing service. Send us your file using the email addresses below for same-day printing.
Send your email to:
B+W printer: email@example.com
Color printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the Mobile Print Portal.
You’ll receive an email confirming your file has sent to the print queue. There’s a delay of about 20 minutes before your file will be received by our printers.
Need help? Tips to troubleshoot printing
Check to make sure your email message includes a subject line. Leaving that blank can introduce an error in the process.
Our printing service supports the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2000-2019 for PC or Mac
- Microsoft XPS
- PDF, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF
- Microsoft Visio 2000-2019 (PrinterOn Enterprise only)
- Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer, Calc, Impress 2.x and later
- Apache OpenOffice/LibreOffice Draw 2.x and later Graphics and Text Formats
- HTML, RT, ASCII text, Unicode text
Still having problems printing? Try using the Mobile Print Portal instead.
Or give us a call. We can help!
Wifi is provided by i3 Broadband and is available at both locations. At the Main Library, wifi access extends into part of the parking lot.
Print & Copy Costs
Questions? Ask us.