The Studio at the Library offers innovative technology including creative tools like 3D printers, Circut machines, Glowforge laser cutters, poster printers, and sewing machines, plus gaming systems, a computer lab, and recording booths with audio and video equipment.
• 8 Mac Studios
• 8 PCs
• Cricut Maker 3 cutting machine
• Cricut heat press in 3 sizes
• Cricut mug press
Glowforge Pro Laser Cutter
• Epson Expression HD XP-15000 photo printer
• Epson SureColor P7000 large-format printer*
*For large-format photos, we’ll take care of printing for you!
*Use your favorite design software to create your files.
We’ll take care of printing for you!
Two soundproof recording booths are available. The larger booth can accommodate 2 people and will have an accessible ramp (coming soon). Reservations »
Each booth includes a computer set up for recording and editing:
- Mac Studio with Adobe Suite, Audacity, Final Cut Pro, GarageBand, iMovie, Logic Pro, OBS Studio
- Shure SM7B microphone
- AKAI Professional Mini keyboard
- Apollo audio interface
• Nintendo Switch
• PlayStation PS5
• Camera Kits: Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless digital vlogging camera
• DVD burner
• Green screen wall for filming
• LED video lights
• Light box for product photography
• Photography Lighting Kit with backdrops, umbrellas, plus light stands
• SmallRig Phone Video Kit (stabilizes iPhone, smartphone, or camera)