- TumbleBooks are animated, talking picture books.
- TumbleBooks are created by adding animation, sound, music and narration to produce an electronic picture book.
- TumbleBook Library also includes National Geographic videos and games.
- Can stream books from a computer or tablet device.
- Available to Champaign Public Library cardholders.
Will it work with my device?
- Works with Mac and Windows computers through website.
- Works with Android devices through website.
- Works with iOS devices through website.
- Works with Kindle tablets through website .
- Works with Barnes and Noble Nook Color and Nook Tablet through website.
*Please note that for mobile device users (iPad, iPhone and Android) or any device that does not support Flash, Tumblebooks should automatically redirect you to a "iPad & Mobile Device" site when you log in. However if you are not automatically redirected, choose "Mobile" from the drop down menu at the top right corner and click "Go".
- Navigate to the TumbleBooks website. You may need to enter your Champaign Library card number and pin number.
- Select from the topical areas; Story Books, Read Alongs, Nonfiction, Videos, Language Learning, Playlists, Puzzles and Games.
- Find a title and select Read Online or Play Video
- The book should open in a new tab on your web browser.
- The book will begin to play.
- You can use the navigation buttons to fast forward, rewind, or pause the book.
- When the book is finished, you can close the tab and browse for another title.
Need help? Take a look at TumbleBooks Help.
Still not working right? Contact TumbleBooks.
Champaign Public Library cardholders can get free assistance with a variety of technology-related questions through our One-on-One program. Our experts will meet with you for half an hour of personalized help with downloading ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and other digital services. Call 217/403-2070 to request an appointment.
Questions? Ask us.