- Recorded Books (RBdigital) Magazines provides digital magazines for downloading or online viewing.
- Many popular magazine titles available
- Check out magazines for as long as you want; No overdue fees
- No limit on the number of items you can check out
- Available to Champaign Public Library cardholders
Will it work with my device?
*Please note that RBdigital does not work with dedicated Kindle ereaders or nook devices. To find compatible services for Kindle ereaders or nook devices please check the Find by Device list.
- Go to the website, select Create New Account, enter your Champaign library card number
- Enter your information and click Create Account
- Find a magazine title you want and select Check Out
- RBdigital will prompt you to create a RBdigital Account. Add your information.
- Check out your magazine. Read the magazine in your computer browser or load the RBdigital app and read the magazine in the app.
- Having trouble with your device and RBdigital? Check out their support page.
Book-a-Librarian for One-on-One Help
Customers can get free assistance with a variety of technology-related questions through our Book-a-Librarian program. Our experts will meet with you for 30 to 60 minutes of personalized help with downloading ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and other digital services. Call 217/403-2070 or fill out the online form to request an appointment.
Questions? Ask us.
Made possible with support from the Library Friends.