- Service allows check out of ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music and comics
- You can stream titles or download them to your device
- There's no waiting for your titles and the titles are available 24/7
- Check out up to 10 items per month
- Parents are responsible for monitoring use by minors. There are no limitations on use for minor’s library cards.
- Available to Champaign Public Library cardholders
Will it work with my device?
*Please note that KindleFire HDX content may not be available for download, but could be available in streaming format.
Champaign Public Library cardholders can get free assistance with a variety of technology-related questions through our One-on-One program. Our experts will meet with you for half an hour of personalized help with downloading ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and other digital services. Call 217/403-2070 to request an appointment.
Questions? Ask us.