Watch “The Whip Guy” perform astounding stunts, daring tricks, and intricate double-handed musical routines all while moving a bullwhip at speeds in excess of 900 miles an hour!
This show is upbeat, high energy and includes a bit of history, physics, lots of great whip cracking, jokes, and more!
Please join us for this exciting whip cracking show in Rooms A and B.
To learn more about “The Whip Guy” visit https://www.thewhipguy.com/.
FAMILY FUN! | FALL 2022
• Sep 3, The Whip Guy, 3 pm
• Sep 24, The Astounding Laura Ernst, Kinetic Artist, 3 pm
• Oct 23, Meet Author Andrea Wang | Storytime and Q&A, 3 pm
• Oct 25–31, Halloween Booktacular Giveaway!
• Oct 29, Howl-o-ween, 2–4 pm
• Nov 5, Sarah Jayne Lane | Live Music for Kids, 3 pm
• Nov 19, Babaloo | Live Music for Kids, 3 pm
• Dec 3, Family Play Day!, 1–4 pm
The Library is committed to making events accessible for all. To request an accommodation, please complete this form, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 217/403-2000, or through chat. Learn more about accessibility at the library.