Get ready for some razzle dazzle rope jumping! The Rope Warrior might not be from another planet, but his rope-jumping feats are out of this world.
Three shows! 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm
David Fisher, aka the Rope Warrior, is the current Guinness World Record holder for the most “Rump Jumps” in one minute. His repertoire includes power jumping (the rope passes under his feet up to four times per jump); jumping rope while sitting and lying on the floor (rump jumps); rope-jumping versions of practically any dance step; dribbling a ball with his feet while jumping rope; and jumping rope while encased in a human-sized balloon (kids: don’t try this at home) — all to a background of pulsating, contemporary music. His rope speed has been clocked at over 100 mph!
To learn more, visit the Rope Warrior’s website.
BEE CREATIVE! SUMMER SERIES for Kids & Families
• June 3, Jodi Koplin’s Jigglejam | Live Music for Kids, 3 pm
• June 10, Hands-on Science & Discovery Stations, 1–4 pm
• June 17, Juneteenth Emancipation Day Celebration!, 12–3 pm · Douglass Branch
• June 17, Wendy & DB | Live Music for Kids, 3 pm
• June 24, The Rope Warrior, 11 am, 1 pm, & 3 pm
• July 1, Sarah Jane Layne | Live Music for Kids, 3 pm
• July 8, Little Miss Ann | Live Music for Kids, 3 pm
• July 15, Comedy Juggler Troy Roark, 11 am, 1 pm, & 3 pm
• July 22, Bedazzling Butterfly Tents, 1–4 pm
• July 25, Bee a Pollinator!, 3 pm · Douglass Branch
• July 29, The Magic of Elsenpeter Marionettes, 11 am, 1 pm, & 3 pm
• Aug 13, Bee Creative! Summer Reading Finale, 12–3 pm
Main Library, Robeson Pavilion Room A & B
The Library is committed to making events accessible for all. To request an accommodation, please complete this form, or contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 217/403-2000, or through chat. Learn more about accessibility at the library.