Get your financial questions answered by experts with the Money Matter$ series.
Questions about finances? Learn about "Saving for Your Future: Financial Freedom Begins with Financial Literacy."
In today's world, financial education is crucial for everyone. Gain insights into building a strong financial foundation, and planning for retirement, college expenses, and more.
People are facing serious financial challenges:
· 79% of Americans feel financial stress
· More than half Americans live paycheck to paycheck
· 62% of Americans carry credit card debt, and 27% don’t pay their bills on time.
Is money controlling you? Or do you control your money? Learn how to:
· Find and save more in your pocket
· Make money work better for you
· Strategically build wealth
· Protect and preserve your money
About the Presenter:
Clarissa Reyes is a CFE Certified Financial Educator® and also holds a Life and Health License in Illinois as well as a Securities License. She has 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, serving clients in 28 states in the U.S. She is a trainer and mentor in both financial and leadership skills. She shares her expertise as part of the World System Builder financial literacy campaign.
Presented in partnership with World System Builder.
MONEY MATTER$ | SPRING 2023
• Feb 23, Budget Friendly Travel, 7 pm
• Mar 23, Saving for Your Future, 7 pm
• Apr 20, Take Control of Your Financial Wellness, 7 pm
• May 18, Common Cents for Raising Financially Responsible Children, 7 pm
Adults | Workshop, Presentation
Main Library, Robeson Pavilion Room C
The Library is committed to making events accessible for all. To request an accommodation, please complete this form, or contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 217/403-2050, or through chat. Learn more about accessibility at the library.