Explore a world of play and music with your baby!
Join us for different play and activity stations that will challenge your baby's senses. Meet other families with infants and toddlers and get to know one another. Enjoy, from 10:30 am-11:30 am, gentle classical music plus children's lullabies and songs performed by the string quartet the Vine Street Ensemble.
FAMILY FUN! | FALL 2023
• Sep 23, Lasers & More Science Show, 1 pm & 3 pm
• Oct 17, Fall Family Crafting, 10:30 am · Douglass Branch
• Oct 17, Virtual Visit with Grace Lin, 7 pm · Sign up »
• Oct 19, Fall Family Crafting, 2:30 pm · Douglass Branch
• Oct 20, School's Out! BIG Games Day, 1–3 pm
• Oct 25–31, Halloween Booktacular Giveaway
• Oct 28, Howl-o-ween, 2–4 pm
• Nov 25, Baby Games & Music Playdate!, 10 am–12 pm
• Dec 2, Teddy Bear Hospital, 2-4 pm
Main Library, Nate & Lillie Story Room
The Library is committed to making events accessible for all. To request an accommodation, please complete this form, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 217/403-2000, or through chat. Learn more about accessibility at the library.