Enjoy live broadcasts for families via the library’s Facebook page. (You don’t need a Facebook account to watch!)
Storytimes for Preschoolers
- Mondays, Babies Love Books, 10 am
- Tuesdays, Toddler Tales, 10 am
- Wednesdays, Ready, Set, Read! (ages 3–5), 10 am
Crafting for Kids & Teens
Step-by-step videos broadcast on alternating Thursdays. Stop by the library to on event day to pick up a craft kit, while supplies last. (10 am)
- Artsy Smarty Kids – Grades 1–5
- Teen Take ’n Make – Middle and high school students
You can also watch Songs & Rhymes from Our Storytimes anytime on the library’s YouTube channel.
Imagine It! Summer Reading Kickoff & Storython
May 15 + 16
• Saturday 9–6
• Sunday 12–6
Enjoy stories and more all weekend long! We’ll be broadcast live from the library’s Facebook page.
Questions? Ask us.