LinkedinLearning helps you learn anything from software training to computer programming to customer service skills and management tips. Video tutorials are taught by current industry experts. You set the pace and learn what you want, when you want.
Do you have a Lynda.com account? Lynda.com has transitioned to Linkedin Learning. Read more »
Use Linkedin Learning. You'll be asked to create a LinkedIn Profile using an email address and for a library card and PIN.
New to LinkedIn Learning? Here's how to sign in:
- Click on "Sign In" on the landing page.
- Tap Sign in With Organization Portal
- Type in champaign.org then hit Continue
- Return to main login screen and tap "Get Started"
- A new LinkedIn Learning transition page pops up. Tap on "Get Started" If you have a LinkedIn account already, enter your email address associated with your LinkedIn Account.
If you don't have a LinkedIn account, tap on New to LinkedIn? Join Now. Then Follow Steps 6-9.
- Follow steps to create a LinkedIn Account if you don't have one. Don't forget to confirm your account via email.
- After confirming your account via email, you'll be prompted for a library card and pin number
- Follow prompts to choose subjects to follow, set goals for yourself, etc
- Enjoy LinkedIn Learning's many offerings
Made possible with support from the Library Friends.