- Borrow a Kindle, loaded with ebooks, for 4 weeks
- Up to 10 renewals are available if there are no other requests
- Can be reserved
- Each has dozens of titles in a category — bestsellers, biographies and memoirs, historical fiction, literary fiction, mystery, nonfiction, romance, science fiction and fantasy, suspense and thrillers, fiction, teen's popular titles, children's popular titles, and urban fiction.
- Some Kindles are available at our Main branch, others are at our Douglass Branch (more on that below)
- For Champaign Public Library cardholders
Browse Kindles in the Catalog or view them on Pinterest
The Kindles are available at service desks in both buildings.
At the service desk, 2nd floor:
At Children’s desk, 1st floor:
At the service desk:
- $0.25 per day for overdue Kindles
- $1 if returned to book return
- $10 if USB charger missing
- $15 if bag missing
- $40 if cover missing
- $119 if device missing (plus $5 processing fee)
Questions? Ask us.