Visiting the library? Masks are required.
WE’RE OPEN! Our expanded hours and services include opening the Library Café, offering meeting room reservations with rooms at full capacity, and providing 100+ computers at the Main Library and Douglass Branch. In addition, the FriendShop Bookstore and Launch Business Center are now open. We look forward to welcoming you.
• Main Library: Monday–Thursday, 9–9 | Friday–Saturday, 9–6 | Sunday, 12–6
• Douglass Branch: Monday–Thursday, 10–8 | Friday, 10–6 | Saturday, 10–4
• FriendShop Bookstore: Wednesday + Saturday, 12–3
• Library Café is now open!
• Meeting rooms are available at full capacity. Call 217/403-2000 to reserve a room.
• Study rooms are available by reservation.
• Computers: All 100+ computers are available.
• Curbside pickup is available. Schedule a pickup »
• FriendShop Bookstore is open Wednesday and Saturday, 12–3 pm.
• Masks are required during your visit.
Young teens are not required to be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age 8 must be attended by a parent or responsible caregiver in 7th grade or higher at all times. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children at the library.
• Starting August 1, the FriendShop Bookstore will be open Wednesday through Sunday, 12–3 pm
• Starting August 19, visitors ages 15 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Our E-Library collection includes more than 250,000 items and is always available. We’ve added thousands of titles to meet the increased demand for ebooks, e-audiobooks, and movies.
Please continue to check our website and social media for changes.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Updated July 28, 2021