PLANNING A TRIP? The Champaign Public Library is pleased to join other libraries across the state to offer Explore More Illinois passes for discounts on admission and more to special attractions. Your library card is your ticket to great adventures!
• Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum / Springfield
• Chicago Children’s Museum / Chicago
• DuSable Museum of African American History Museum / Chicago
• Illinois Holocaust Museum / Skokie
• Kidzeum of Health and Science / Springfield
• Viking Ship / Geneva
For a complete list of participating venues, log into Explore More Illinois using your library card.
Log in with your library card (number and PIN) and browse for passes by date or attractions. Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit. You can have two active reservations per library card. Please cancel your reservation(s) if unable to attend, otherwise the reservation will count as being used. Remember that once you print or download your pass you cannot cancel your reservation.
Consumer Reports is a trusted source for travel advice on purchasing airfare, hotels, and more.
Kanopy is a video streaming platform that offers hundreds of new award-winning films and documentaries each week. Find out about destinations around the globe!
Kindles-to-Go, loaded with ebooks, are available to check out for your trip.
Mango Languages can help you learn over 70 languages. Placement tests are available so you’ll know your starting level.
Summer is a great time to get curious! Find out about travel resources free for library cardholders, get travel advice from local expert Mark Wolters, of Wolters World (with more than half a million subscribers on YouTube), and take an armchair journey through Curiosities of the Natural World: From Grumpy Spiders to Hidden Tigers with photographer-authors Michael Jeffords and Susan Post:
• June 10, Get Curious! Helpful Travel Tips, 7 pm
• July 21, Get Curious! Travel Tips for Families with Wolters World, 2 pm
• July 24, Get Curious! Travel Tips for Seniors with Wolters World, 10 am
• Aug 6, Get Curious! A Journey Through Nature, 7 pm