Give While You Shop
Besides buying used books, movies, and CDs at the FriendShop Bookstore or sipping coffee in the Library Café, you can sign up with either Schnucks or Amazon to give while you shop:
Support the Library When You Shop at Schnucks
Local Schnucks stores will give the library up to 3% of your purchase every time you buy groceries and present your Schnucks card. There’s no cost to you. Just register your card to support the Champaign Public Library Foundation.
How it works
- Use your current Schnucks card, or get one at their customer service desk.
- Register your card. Visit the online registration site and click “Register Online Now.” Or call 800-931-6258 and register by phone.
- Search for Champaign Public Library Foundation. Click on the Foundation name when it appears.
- Present your customer card each time you check out.
Support the Library When You Shop on AmazonSmile
Amazon shoppers can help the Library by making purchases through AmazonSmile. A portion of your purchase price (0.5%) will go to the library, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile has the same products and prices as Amazon.com.
How it works
- To get started, go to smile.amazon.com, and log in with your Amazon password.
- Enter Champaign Public Library Foundation as your charity.
- Shop and support the Library.
Questions? Ask us.