- Library Card Not Required
- 1700+ romance ebooks.
- Click the Category tab on the navigation bar in order to see different categories and genres. The Index page lists all titles and authors.
- Click on the Read Online icon of any of the books in order to start the RomanceReader (RR) player which allows you to read your books anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- Clicking on the center of the screen brings up the the controls where you increase or decrease the font size, browse through the chapters, or set a bookmark.
- If you are reading on a tablet or smartphone, a tap on the right middle edge of your screen will turn the page.
- On a desktop or laptop, you can use the left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- The X button brings you back to the previous screen.
- You are now ready to start exploring the collection and reading to your heart's content!!
Will it work with my device?
Works with Mac and Windows computers, Android, iOS, Kindle tablets, and Barnes & Noble Nook Color and Nook Tablets through website.
Product instructions & help
Need help? Take a look at TumbleBooks Help.
Still not working right? Contact TumbleBooks.
Book-a-Librarian for One-on-One Help
Customers can get free assistance with a variety of technology-related questions through our Book-a-Librarian services. Our experts will meet with you for 30 to 60 minutes of personalized help with downloading ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and other digital services. Call 217/403-2070 or fill out the online form to request an appointment.
Questions? Ask us.