Register for EScrip and Support the Library When You Shop
Earn money for the Library Foundation simply by shopping at participating stores—without spending an extra cent. Those stores include big names like Home Depot, Apple, Pottery Barn, Amazon, and Nordstrom. You can shop in person or online.
How It Works
- Just register any or all of your existing debit, credit, or grocery loyalty cards for use in the eScrip program and designate the Champaign Public Library Foundation as a beneficiary.
- When you use those cards at participating stores, the Library Foundation will receive a percentage of your purchase price. It’s safe and secure; you can even go online to see how much the library has received through your spending.
- To register or learn more, go to the eScrip website.
- If you already have an eScrip card (a Schnucks gas card, for example), log in to that account to add other cards and check to see that the Champaign Public Library Foundation is your beneficiary.
- Encourage friends and family to register on our behalf, too. The more eScrip supporters we have, the more we’ll raise.
The eScrip program was developed to link communities and commerce in support of organizations that help children. It has distributed over $250 million nationwide.
For More Information
Call Donna Pittman, development director, at 217/403–2050, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.