Help with Rainforest School Reports — Provides an organized page of links for you to find information on specific subjects about the rainforest.
Rainforest Alliance — Helps students of all ages understand the role that each one of us plays in biodiversity conservation.
Rainforest Animals — Teaches what a rainforest is, the four layers of a rainforest, where they are located, the animals and plants that live in the rainforest, and what we need to do to preserve them.
All about Rainforests — Includes information on all areas of the rainforest.
- Nature’s Green Umbrella (Juvenile Nonfiction/J574.526/Gib) by Gail Gibbons
- Jungle (Juvenile Nonfiction/J577.34/Gre) by Theresa Greenaway
- Destination Rain Forest (Juvenile Nonfiction/J/577.34/Gru) by Jonathan Grupper
- The Most Beautiful Roof in the World (Juvenile Nonfiction/J577.34/Las) by Kathryn Lasky.
- Welcome to the Green House (Juvenile Nonfiction/J577.34/Yol) by Jane Yolen
- Magic Tree House Research Guide: Rain Forest (Juvenile Nonfiction/J/577.34.Osb) by Will and Mary Pope Osborne
- 3-D Explorer Rain Forest (Juvenile Nonfiction/J/577.34/Ful) by Joe Fullman
- Rain Forests of the World (Juvenile Reference/J578.734/Rai)