- Borrow up to 7 items monthly using your Champaign library card.
- Everything is always available; there’s no waiting.
- Use music for 1 week. Items disappear on the due date. No overdue fees!
- Items may be re-borrowed immediately, but will count again toward your limit.
- Music is offered as entire albums, not individual songs.
- There are no commercials while listening to content.
How It Works & Compatible Devices
- On a computer, you can stream only (requires an Internet connection). To get started, create a Hoopla account. Start at the Hoopla Digital homepage and click "Sign Up."
- On your smartphone or tablet, you can stream or download. The free Hoopla Digital app works on Apple devices (iOs6 or higher) and Androids (Android 4 or higher).
- Streaming performance will depend on your Internet speed.
- Note: Movies, TV shows, and audiobooks from Hoopla also count toward your monthly total.
Questions or problems? Check the Hoopla support page and contact Hoopla directly.
Quick Link to Music
Purchase of Hoopla was made possible by funding from the Champaign Public Library Friends.