- Borrow up to 7 items monthly using your Champaign library card and Hoopla.
- Everything is always available; there’s no waiting.
- Borrow movies and TV shows for 3 days.
- Items disappear from your device on the due date. No overdue fees!
- There are no commercials while viewing content.
- Items may be re-borrowed right away, but will count again toward your limit.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring use by minors. There are no limitations on use for minor’s library cards.
- Note: Music albums and audiobooks from Hoopla also count toward your monthly total.
How It Works & Compatible Devices
- On a computer, you can stream only (requires an Internet connection). To get started, create a Hoopla account. Start at the Hoopla Digital homepage and click "Sign Up."
- On your smartphone or tablet, you can stream or download. The free Hoopla Digital app works on Apple devices (iOs6 or higher) and Androids (Android 4 or higher).
- Streaming performance will depend on your Internet speed.
Questions or problems? Check the Hoopla support page and contact Hoopla directly.
Quick Link to Movies & TV
Purchase of Hoopla was made possible by funding from the Champaign Public Library Friends.