Borrow Popular eBooks
The library offers free eBooks to use on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Or borrow a Kindle pre-loaded with dozens of eBooks.
- Find 3M Cloud Library eBooks in the library catalog or the free 3M Cloud Library app.
- To use, get the free 3M Cloud Library app. It works with most computers and mobile devices.*
- Check out for 2 weeks.
- Titles are mostly fiction; for nonfiction, use My Media Mall
- For Champaign Public Library cardholders
*Note for Kindle users: Works only with newer Kindle Fire.
- Thousands of popular and classic eBooks, fiction and nonfiction
- Use on your mobile device, eReader, tablet, PC, or Mac (see a list of Overdrive-compatible devices)
- Check out for up to 2 weeks; no overdue fees
- To use, get the free OverDrive Media Console app (from your app store) or free Adobe Digital Editions software (download with your first checkout)
- Borrow a Kindle, pre-loaded with eBooks, for 2 weeks
- Each has dozens of titles in a category — bestsellers, mysteries, urban fiction, nonfiction, teens, children, etc.
- Can be requested
- For Champaign library cardholders
- Encyclopedias; almanacs; reference books on subjects including biography, environment, and multicultural studies.
- Over 100 titles, all in full text. Search one book or the entire collection.
- To log in, type in all 14 digits of your Champaign library card number. (No card? Use this at the library.)
Quick Links to eBooks
Chat Live with a Librarian
Chat during open hours.