Download audiobooks from home
Find popular audiobooks to listen to on your computer, in your car, or on your portable device. Use your Champaign library card for access.
My Media Mall brings you hundreds of popular and classic titles, fiction and nonfiction, available as eAudiobooks, as well as eBooks and eVideos. New titles are added each week.
- In the library catalog, click the link that says "EBooks & Audiobooks," then click "My Media Mall."
- Audiobook downloads can be used on a computer, moved to a portable device, or burned to CDs to use in your car and elsewhere.
Search for an author or title, or browse categories like new arrivals, children’s books, classics, romance, and mysteries. Nonfiction subjects include biographies, business, cooking, and foreign language instruction.
iPhone and Android Applications
A free app makes it easy to download the library's Overdrive audiobooks to your Android and Apple devices. Go to the OverDrive download center for details.
To Install the Overdrive App
- Search the “App Store” on your iPhone for “Overdrive,” and find “Overdrive Media Console.”
- Press the green “Install” button. You’ll need your iTunes password.
To Download Audiobooks
- You’ll need your library card number (storing it in your phone keeps it handy.)
- On your phone, visit our website, champaign.org.
- Click “Catalog,” then click the blue bar that says "Download EBooks & Audiobooks." Under that, you'll find the link to “My Media Mall."
- When you download a title, the Overdrive player opens automatically.