Filing your taxes, a how-to guide.
Best local links
Best web links
- Federal Taxes – official site for IRS materials; provides electronic and print access to tax forms necessary for the small business owner.
- IL Income Taxes – official site for all types of IL tax forms, such as those necessary for the small business owner.
- IL Business Taxes – an overview and in depth information about IL taxes businesses are required to pay.
- IL Sales Tax Rate Finder
- How to find tax forms from other states – tax forms and in depth information for all fifty states‘ tax forms through links to each state‘s official internal revenue site.
Resources at the library
Browse the shelves at these Dewey (shelf) numbers
Books to use only at the library (reference books)
- Federal Tax Guide from Commerce Clearing House (Reference/R/343.043/Com)
- Illinois Department of Revenue Package X