Make sure your paperwork is in order. How to find the proper business forms.
Best local links
- State of IL Business Portal, find a form
Best web links
- Federal forms catalog includes searchable access to important SBA forms and other federal tax and social security forms.
- CCH Business Owner's Toolkit provides an overall guide for starting and building a business.
- FormNet from Entrepreneur.com – avoid the time and expense of creating unique forms with this collection of free customizable business forms.
Resources at the library
Browse the shelves at these Dewey (shelf) numbers
Books to use only at the library (reference books)
- The Complete Book of Small Business Management Forms (Reference/R/651.29/Sit)
- Business Forms on File (Reference/R/651.29/Bus)
- Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business (Reference/R/346.7306/Leg)