Hit the books in a study room.
Our Main Library has two study rooms on the first floor and three on the second floor.
About the study rooms
- For use by 1 to 4 people per room
- Limit of 2 hours per day; time can be extended in 1-hour increments if no one is waiting
- Rooms in all locations are open to all ages
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis; no advance reservations
- Furniture in the rooms cannot be rearranged
- Beverages with lids are okay in study rooms; no food, please.
How to sign up for rooms
- Sign up at the Information Desk or Children’s Desk.
- Tell us your name and show an ID (library card, school ID, or driver’s license).
- Tell us how long you want a room (up to 2 hours maximum).
- Staff will unlock the room for you.
- Let a staff member know when you’ve left the room.