Meet at the Library
Our Main Library has five attractive meeting spaces available for a fee. Follow the links below for more details about each space.
Request a Room Online
- To see photos of our rooms and setup options, follow the links below.
- Please review our meeting room policy.
- Use our online request system. We’ll contact you to finalize your reservation.
Rooms may also be reserved at our Administration Office on the 3rd floor, open weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm, or at the “Ask Here” Desk on the second floor any time during library hours.
- Groups may have up to six reservations in place at a time.
- Reservations can be made up to six months in advance, but no less than 48 hours before the event, so that we can plan for setup.
- To keep our library looking neat and clean, please keep all tables, chairs, and signage inside the room. To display items, bring floor easels; do not attach items to walls or chair rail.
- Powerpoint or Video Presentations: To play a DVD or show a PowerPoint, please bring a laptop with a standard male to male VGA cable. For audio, please bring the standard 3.5mm audio cable. MAC users - please bring your own VGA adapter.
- Please leave the room clean and in good condition. If excessive cleanup or any damage repair is required after your meeting, you will be charged $60 per hour (minimum charge $25), or the actual cost of the repair.
Located on our first floor, just off the lobby and next to our cafe, this is our largest space. It can also be divided into two smaller rooms.
Robeson Pavilion Room C can hold up to 50 people (open room). It’s just across from Rooms A & B.
These smaller, airy rooms are on our second floor.